Category Archives: Uncategorized
OMG. I got to hang out with 2018 America’s Got Talent finalist Vicki Barbolak and she told me her naked truth. We talked about AGT, getting her start in comedy and even touched on the Roseanne controversy.
Watch our chat here:
We played a round of This or That where I asked Vicki to pick between two choices like: Rain or Shine… but oh it gets so much more fun.. Watch here:
Check out Vicki on Twitter and Instagram at @VickiBarbolak
I am a soccer fan and so excited to see the USL expand to Vegas with the LV Lights FC. I got to hang out with their mascot, Cash the Soccer Rocker and get the NAKED truth from him! Seeing how he doesn’t speak, we had to play a game of improv. I think I got him to tell the truth, hehe. Watch for yourself and see you this summer at a Lights soccer game!
Till next time… Live Life NAKED!
Hello NAKED people!
I am taking my first trip of 2018 to Denver, Colorado. Fun in the snow and so much much. Here’s a sneak peak at my trip! My full travel guide to Denver will come out March 1st in GED Magazine and on AbOUTtheGlobe.com
Stay tuned for more of The NAKED truth about travel.
Till next time… Live life NAKED
Happy New Year… or should it be Happy NUDE Year on NakedBoyNews.com? hehe.
As the clock is striking midnight around the world, I want to take a look back at the amazing year 2017 was for me.
Here’s my 2017 travel #YearInReview video:
2017 has been a fun travel year. In 2017 I explored more within the USA. From Phoenix to El Paso to Syracuse to San Francisco and many more. From hot air balloon ride to zip lining to skiing for the first time to paddle boarding and more. To new friends to old friends to family. Had a great time exploring this year, here is my travel photo collage for the year that just passed.
And here are some more of my favorite pics from the year, with family, and friends and meeting some fun celebrities including Richard Marx, Valentina (Drag Race) and some naughty porn stars. hehe.
For 2018 I am resolving to be more active on NakedBoyNews.com and make more videos giving my NAKED truth about today’s pop culture and hottest travel destinations.
What are you resolutions? Tweet me @NakedBoyNews or send me a message on Facebook, just search for “J.Son”
Until next time.. Live Life NAKED!
Hello Naked people!
Come on a journey with me as I travel AbOUT the Globe. Since the beginning of 2017, I’ve been writing a travel column for GED Magazine. Every month I write an exclusive story for the magazine and explore a different location. I continue to tell the NAKED truth, this time the naked truth about the destinations I visit. Every month I will be adding a blog here as well, to let everyone know what I am up to.
Coming in October is my adventure to San Francisco will be featured in GED Magazine. Check out my video below until then. I look forward to exploring the globe and sharing my adventures with you all. If you have any travel questions, tweet me @NakedBoyNews.
Till next time, live life NAKED!
Happy Summer friends!
Are you in vegas or coming to Vegas this summer? I hope to see you at Temptation Sundays gay pool party. We just kicked off our 8th summer of fun in the pool. For all event details and more visit VegasGayPoolParty.com
and check out this video from opening day:
Until I see you in Vegas, have a NAKED day!
As 2015 comes to an end I look back at my travel videos from the year. Every where I went in 2015 I took a video of myself spinning around. I took those clips and made a fun spin around the World.
Check it out here:
I hope you had a great year of travel. I always say, “why bar hop when you can city hop?” Have a great holidays and happy New Year! Let’s travel even more in 2016!
Hello Naked Friends!
2015 is coming to an end and I am looking back at my travels over the past 12 months. Its been a whirlwind and I loved every moment of it.
This year I traveled to 3 countries, more then 10 states and 20 cities. From NY to LA, Mexico to Dominican Republic, Puerto Vallarta to Puerto Rico and everywhere in between.
Here’s my Top 3 Lists for the year and my recommendations on places to visit.
Top 3 Beaches:
- Boca Chica, Dominican Republic. A short 45 minute drive from Santo Domingo, the crystal clear water and white sands will put you in a relaxed mood and let your stresses flow away. Enjoy local food and drinks and spend a day (or 5) in paradise.
- Playa Los Muertos, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. A hot spot for gay tourists, if you are looking for a Mexican getaway you have to check out PV. The Blue Chairs beach is the gay hot spot, also check out Mantamar Beach Club, with its great music, tasty drinks and full menu restaurant.
- Hilton Caribe Beach, San Juan, Puerto Rico. The private beach at the Hilton Caribe Hotel is a perfect place for a day in the sun. The offer snorkeling for only $15 and the private bay is perfect for viewing some spectacular sea-life.
Top 3 Big Cities:
- New York, NY. Who doesn’t love NY getaway? From history to culture to great food and everything else your heart could desire. NY simply has something for everyone. My must do when in NY is the One World Observatory. The views are out of this World.
- Atlanta, GA. There is so much to do in downtown Atlanta, from the Georgia Aquarium to the World go Coca-Cola to the Civil Rights Museum and CNN headquarters tour. Take a spin on the Sky View ferris wheel for great views of the skyline and the Centennial Olympic Park. Bring a selfie stick, theres tons of photo opps in this historic city.
- Los Angeles, CA. The cultural center of the West coast should be one everyones travel list. If you haven’t been there, what are you waiting for? Hollywood, Disney, Universal its a playground for the kid inside all of us.
The small City you may not have heard of but should have, and should visit:
St. Augustine, Florida. The oldest city in the USA, this is a must see historic city. This city is rich in history from the Castillo de San Marcos (old spanish fort), Ponce De Leon’s Fountain of Youth and Aviles Street (the oldest street in the USA) is lined with amazing restaurants and little shops. Plan a trip here and you won’t regret it. Its very close to Jacksonville, FL so you can plan a visit to both cities and have two vacations in one.
I hope you all have had a chance to do some traveling this year and made some great memories. Leave me a comment and let me know your favorite vacation spot and any places I need to check out.
I always say, “Why bar hop, when you can city hop?” In 2016 pack a bag and lets travel more!
Till next time, remember to Live Life NAKED!
CLICK HERE for AbOUTtheGlobe.com Gay Tavel
Welcome to NakedBoyNews.com version 3.0 !
Welcome to Version 3.0 of Naked Boy News. Originally launched in May of 2008 this site has seen several changes. Take a look around and leave a comment.
Version 3.0 is packed with more news, more videos and more NAKEDness with your favorite Naked Boy, J.Son!
Enjoy the site and… Remember to Live Life NAKED!
After a year break from the stage Celine Dion returned to the stage in Vegas on August 27, 2015. She asked fans to submit videos of themselves singing along to “I Dove All Night” and she would pick several to include in the opening of her new show. And I am excited to announce…. I made the cut! Thank you Celine for including me in the video.
Watch the full video here:
Until next time.. Live Life NAKED!