My 2015 Travel Recap!
Hello Naked Friends!
2015 is coming to an end and I am looking back at my travels over the past 12 months. Its been a whirlwind and I loved every moment of it.
This year I traveled to 3 countries, more then 10 states and 20 cities. From NY to LA, Mexico to Dominican Republic, Puerto Vallarta to Puerto Rico and everywhere in between.
Here’s my Top 3 Lists for the year and my recommendations on places to visit.
Top 3 Beaches:
- Boca Chica, Dominican Republic. A short 45 minute drive from Santo Domingo, the crystal clear water and white sands will put you in a relaxed mood and let your stresses flow away. Enjoy local food and drinks and spend a day (or 5) in paradise.
- Playa Los Muertos, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. A hot spot for gay tourists, if you are looking for a Mexican getaway you have to check out PV. The Blue Chairs beach is the gay hot spot, also check out Mantamar Beach Club, with its great music, tasty drinks and full menu restaurant.
- Hilton Caribe Beach, San Juan, Puerto Rico. The private beach at the Hilton Caribe Hotel is a perfect place for a day in the sun. The offer snorkeling for only $15 and the private bay is perfect for viewing some spectacular sea-life.
Top 3 Big Cities:
- New York, NY. Who doesn’t love NY getaway? From history to culture to great food and everything else your heart could desire. NY simply has something for everyone. My must do when in NY is the One World Observatory. The views are out of this World.
- Atlanta, GA. There is so much to do in downtown Atlanta, from the Georgia Aquarium to the World go Coca-Cola to the Civil Rights Museum and CNN headquarters tour. Take a spin on the Sky View ferris wheel for great views of the skyline and the Centennial Olympic Park. Bring a selfie stick, theres tons of photo opps in this historic city.
- Los Angeles, CA. The cultural center of the West coast should be one everyones travel list. If you haven’t been there, what are you waiting for? Hollywood, Disney, Universal its a playground for the kid inside all of us.
The small City you may not have heard of but should have, and should visit:
St. Augustine, Florida. The oldest city in the USA, this is a must see historic city. This city is rich in history from the Castillo de San Marcos (old spanish fort), Ponce De Leon’s Fountain of Youth and Aviles Street (the oldest street in the USA) is lined with amazing restaurants and little shops. Plan a trip here and you won’t regret it. Its very close to Jacksonville, FL so you can plan a visit to both cities and have two vacations in one.
I hope you all have had a chance to do some traveling this year and made some great memories. Leave me a comment and let me know your favorite vacation spot and any places I need to check out.
I always say, “Why bar hop, when you can city hop?” In 2016 pack a bag and lets travel more!
Till next time, remember to Live Life NAKED!
Posted on December 11, 2015, in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment