CLICK HERE – For Temptation Sundays Pool Party!
Welcome to NakedBoyNews.com version 3.0 !
Welcome to Version 3.0 of Naked Boy News. Originally launched in May of 2008 this site has seen several changes. Take a look around and leave a comment.
Version 3.0 is packed with more news, more videos and more NAKEDness with your favorite Naked Boy, J.Son!
Enjoy the site and… Remember to Live Life NAKED!
Hello My NAKED people!
Erika Jayne is the hottest new housewife on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and an amazing performer/singer. She rocked the house down at Rendezvous Nightclub in Vegas.
Khia, my other Valentine, known for here 2002 hit song My Neck My Back also stopped by the nightclub and gave me her naked truth and played a game of This or That with me. Watch the full video here:
Till next time, Live Life NAKED!
As 2015 comes to an end I look back at my travel videos from the year. Every where I went in 2015 I took a video of myself spinning around. I took those clips and made a fun spin around the World.
Check it out here:
I hope you had a great year of travel. I always say, “why bar hop when you can city hop?” Have a great holidays and happy New Year! Let’s travel even more in 2016!
Hello Naked Friends!
2015 is coming to an end and I am looking back at my travels over the past 12 months. Its been a whirlwind and I loved every moment of it.
This year I traveled to 3 countries, more then 10 states and 20 cities. From NY to LA, Mexico to Dominican Republic, Puerto Vallarta to Puerto Rico and everywhere in between.
Here’s my Top 3 Lists for the year and my recommendations on places to visit.
Top 3 Beaches:
- Boca Chica, Dominican Republic. A short 45 minute drive from Santo Domingo, the crystal clear water and white sands will put you in a relaxed mood and let your stresses flow away. Enjoy local food and drinks and spend a day (or 5) in paradise.
- Playa Los Muertos, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. A hot spot for gay tourists, if you are looking for a Mexican getaway you have to check out PV. The Blue Chairs beach is the gay hot spot, also check out Mantamar Beach Club, with its great music, tasty drinks and full menu restaurant.
- Hilton Caribe Beach, San Juan, Puerto Rico. The private beach at the Hilton Caribe Hotel is a perfect place for a day in the sun. The offer snorkeling for only $15 and the private bay is perfect for viewing some spectacular sea-life.
Top 3 Big Cities:
- New York, NY. Who doesn’t love NY getaway? From history to culture to great food and everything else your heart could desire. NY simply has something for everyone. My must do when in NY is the One World Observatory. The views are out of this World.
- Atlanta, GA. There is so much to do in downtown Atlanta, from the Georgia Aquarium to the World go Coca-Cola to the Civil Rights Museum and CNN headquarters tour. Take a spin on the Sky View ferris wheel for great views of the skyline and the Centennial Olympic Park. Bring a selfie stick, theres tons of photo opps in this historic city.
- Los Angeles, CA. The cultural center of the West coast should be one everyones travel list. If you haven’t been there, what are you waiting for? Hollywood, Disney, Universal its a playground for the kid inside all of us.
The small City you may not have heard of but should have, and should visit:
St. Augustine, Florida. The oldest city in the USA, this is a must see historic city. This city is rich in history from the Castillo de San Marcos (old spanish fort), Ponce De Leon’s Fountain of Youth and Aviles Street (the oldest street in the USA) is lined with amazing restaurants and little shops. Plan a trip here and you won’t regret it. Its very close to Jacksonville, FL so you can plan a visit to both cities and have two vacations in one.
I hope you all have had a chance to do some traveling this year and made some great memories. Leave me a comment and let me know your favorite vacation spot and any places I need to check out.
I always say, “Why bar hop, when you can city hop?” In 2016 pack a bag and lets travel more!
Till next time, remember to Live Life NAKED!
Woohoo. Earlier today my YouTube page hit a new milestone! I am celebrating my 2 millionth YouTube video view on the NakedBoyNews channel. Here’s a look back at my first video and some of my favorite celebrity clips and fun excursions. Thank you for watching and here’s to many more views. Yay!
Till next time… Live Life NAKED!
After a year break from the stage Celine Dion returned to the stage in Vegas on August 27, 2015. She asked fans to submit videos of themselves singing along to “I Dove All Night” and she would pick several to include in the opening of her new show. And I am excited to announce…. I made the cut! Thank you Celine for including me in the video.
Watch the full video here:
Until next time.. Live Life NAKED!
American Idol Jordan Sparks is coming out with new music after a 6 year break from the recording studio. Her new album “Right Here Right Now” drops on August 21, 2015. I got a chance to sit down with her and get her NAKED truth, as we played a fun game of This OR That?
Entire interview including what chores Jordin LOVES to do, and more things you may not know about her are in the Facebook video here: https://www.facebook.com/TheOriginalJ.Son/videos/1197312133629225/
I’ve heard the new album and its simply perfection, make sure to get a copy when it hits the stores and iTunes.
Till next time… Life Life NAKED!
(Video shot on location at Share Nightclub in Las Vegas)
June 26, 2015 will go down in history as one of the greatest days for equality in the United States. This is so much more than just a piece of paper saying that you can get married. It’s the right to love who you want freely and openly. It’s about being able to live a life without fear. Without fear of not seeing your loved one in the hospital. Without fear of not being able to sponsor your loved ones visa. Without fear of having your children be harassed for being from an unmarried home. It’s not about getting more. It’s about be EQUAL.
Photo above: Celebrating with a hike at #RedRockCanyon. It may be 107 degrees but that’s nothing compared to hard work and sweat of a few generations of people to get #MarriageEquality. Thank you to everyone who has helped in the battle for what is right. Not better but #equal.
Until next time… Live Life NAKED!
Out for a run on a sunny day in Vegas and thought I’d get a little video… This is why you shouldn’t run and play on your phone. hehe.
Till next time… Live Life NAKED!
Hope you are all having a great new year so far. I am ready to share more of my NAKED truths this year. I will be sharing lots more of my travel tips, my views on politics, pop culture an much more.
Here is my first fun travel tip of 2015. Did you know you can ski, snowboard and snow tube in Vegas? Yes, you heard that correctly. I discovered the awesome Vegas Ski & Snowboard resort. It is about 45 minutes north of the Vegas strip but so worth the drive. Especially if you are looking for a nice winter getaway. They have trails from beginner to advanced for skiing and snowboarding. This year they also added snow tubing, an adult version of sledding. Check out my video:
For more information on the Vegas Ski & Snowboard Resort – click here.
My motto for this year’s traveling is: Create adventures for yourself!
Until next time… Live Life NAKED!